Hubble Bubble Lip Salve
I was brought up gathering wildflowers herbs berries from a very young age usually to make jams, preserves, pies, syrups, Christmas decorations, cards, book marks, the list is endless. Looking for natural remedies has just been a natural step, using essential oils for health, beauty and around the home is just a perfect option to me.
I also keep bees, apart from the honey the bees also produce beeswax which can be used in many skincare products this is a very simple recipe for Lip Salve using only three ingredients Beeswax – Oil – Essential Oil
- 6 tablespoons of Oil (Coconut, Sweet Almond, Olive or Shea butter) whichever you prefer.
- 2 tablespoons beeswax (Granules or grated from a block)
- 30 drops of your favorite essential oils (optional)
- Melt the oil and grated beeswax in a double boiler over medium heat, stirring often until it’s all melted. (take care not to burn the oil)
- Remove from the heat and add essentials oils .
- Carefully, pour a small amount of the liquid into each tin or jar.
- Let cool for about an hour use or replace the lids.
Many of the products can be found in your own kitchen cupboard but I supply all the ingredients either individually in a Hubble Bubble Kit collection or as a Secret Spa gift hamper and I also do workshops using natural products at www.trulyessential.co.uk.